Friday, December 2, 2011

Sigh...

I almost made it, I thought I would, but then I crashed! I took a nap, about an hour and a half, and then the phone woke me up. It was the Keurig people, they finally called, only to tell me after about 30 seconds that there was nothing that could be done. My baby can not be saved *sniffle*. They were nice enough to offer me a discount on a new brewer, a pretty hefty discount I must say, but I still can't afford to cough up that much cash right now : (. Thankfully there is no expiration on this offer so I will hopefully get one sooner rather than later. So until then I will visit their website, and stalk QVC because they have quite a few amazing deals around this time of year.

Interestingly enough, I feel like I've slept more than just an hour and a half. Maybe this will be my new system, stay up all night, nap in the afternoon? Nah.

No comments:

Post a Comment