Thursday, December 1, 2011

I Need My Keurig!

I must tell you that I love coffee, can't imagine my life without it, am not a pleasant person if I don't get it. I love the smell, the taste, the feeling of comfort I get as its warmth slides down my throat. So you can only imagine how upset and annoyed I've been since my Keurig stopped working 2 days ago. I don't want to give the impression I used it religiously, in fact I'm kind of a coffee slut; I get it from many different places, in many different ways. But knowing I can't have it at home, whenever I want, in less than 2 minutes, is starting to freak me out and piss me off!

When it first stopped working I called customer service and a very nice gentleman stayed on the phone with me for about 45 minutes as he walked me through different things that could help. They did not. He then advised me an "advanced technical support representative" from the CORPORATE office would be calling me to help me. I felt so special, so appreciated as a customer... that was 2 days ago! I called this morning and was advised that it could take up to 48 hours for someone to contact me... IT HAS BEEN 48 HOURS!

I got coffee from the golden arches, it was okay, not bad. But I want my Keurig! I want to pop in the    K-Cup and have instant bliss. But in the event my beautiful Keurig can't be fixed, I shall be writing a letter to Santa, or actually logging onto QVC. A girl should be able to get herself a Christmas present, and this just might have to be mine!

Hope everyone out there enjoyed their coffee this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment